It is the week of Thanksgiving. I have noticed several people on Facebook posting what they are grateful for in the month of November. Seems they post one item each day this month. Nice way to make the month 30 days of gratitude. I am not that good. However, today I want to make a list. I am thankful for…
1. Parents-Delton and Jean Traylor raised me right
2. Wife-For 35 years Liz has been my best friend.
3. Kids- Rachel and Bennett are a joy. They both married well and we love them all.
4. Job-Some say being a pastor is a ministry and not a job. There is truth in that but doing it right is work and I am glad to be at Olive.
5. Health and provision from All Mighty God.
“Always giving thanks for all things in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ…” – Ephesians 5:20